Now is the time to sign up to be a RED APRON CHILI COOK OFF sponsor for 2013. This is a fun and visible new way to support Bluffton Self Help.
The Title Sponsor slot has been awarded to Palmetto Electric, and we thank them for their continuing support of Bluffton Self Help.
Additional sponsors are still needed for the following categories, and the price is right!
- Wrist Band Sponsor (all spectators tasting chili are required to wear this wrist band): $250 and includes your name on the wrist bands.
- Entertainment Sponsor: $200 investment covers the cost of the band at $200, and your banner will be displayed on the stage.
- Opening Ceremony Sponsor: $200 to sponsor the opening ceremony which includes introduction of cooks, judges, sponsors, a marching band and MC Brittany Shane.
- Closing Ceremony Sponsor: $100 to sponsor the moment everyone waits for– the announcement of the winners in each of the cooking categories. Display your banner!!!
- Beverage Sponsor: $1,000 to cover the cost of the refreshments at the event. Prominent signage at the Beer and Wine station.
Sponsorships of $250 or more include event amenities, including free wrist bands for chili tastings, free promotions, recognition on BSH website and in social marketing. And, of course, your listing on our signage at the event.
Join in the fun today by contacting Lili Coleman at 757-8000 x 100.
“Helping never tasted so good”!!!