Bluffton Self Help is proud to participate in the
on May 5
$25 can make a big difference in many of our client’s lives
- a family of four a week’s worth of staples purchased through the Low Country Food Bank
- Gas to drive 10 miles to and from work for a week for job security
- Part of a utility bill to keep a senior comfortable in their home
- Provides protein for a family of four for a week to build strong bodies
- Milk and dairy products to children for a week during their development years
- Child care for a day for a working parent to secure their employment
- A child for school so they feel included in their proper uniform
$25 is the minimum amount that can be donated online to support the mission of Bluffton Self Help. Any amount above that is welcomed!
So MARK YOUR CALENDAR for May 5 and donate $25 on line by going here. You can also give a check by making the check out to Coastal Community Foundation, dated April 21 and mail to Bluffton Self Help. Make sure you indicate the donation is for Lowcountry Giving Day!
We have a $4,000 match we have to achieve so that means your donation is worth $50!
Leave a Reply