Do we have a new home for you!!!
The members of Zonta Club of Bluffton are collecting gently-used business attire to distribute to women seeking employment or career advancement at no cost to them. DRESS FOR SUCCESS is a clothing drive and concludes with special two-hour event in October.
Business attire is begin collected now through October 9 at six different sites. Just bag up your former business wear, place it in a black plastic bag and include your contact information. You will receive a tax receipt acknowledging your donation from Bluffton Self Help.
Bring your gently-used clean career clothing to location near you:
- Palmetto Electric – Bluffton Office at One Cooperative Way, Hardeeville and the Hilton Head Office at 111 Matthews Drive
- Palmetto Dental Arts – 347 Red Cedar, Suite #400, Bluffton
- Town of Bluffton 20 Bridge Street – see Debra Szpanka
- Merrill Lynch , One Chamber of Commerce Drive, Hilton Head Island – see Pamela Passananti
- Bluffton Self Help, 39 Sheridan Park Circle, Unit 10 – label bag for Dress for Success Event
DRESS FOR SUCCESS EVENT
Then the fun begins. On October 10th from 4-6pm at Bluffton Self Help, Zonta members will host round table discussions on several career-building topics. The clothing will be displayed by size and each participant will choose up to 12 items, based on availability.
Speakers for the workshops include Jolie Bagonzi, vice president of human resources for The Island Packet/The Beaufort Gazette and former human resource director with Hyatt Hotels. Bagonzi will staff one of the round tables to offer advice and pointers to attendees. In addition Gail Guy, store manager for Doncaster/ Tanner Outlet will provide advice on how to dress for success.
For more information on this FREE event, contact Bluffton Self Help at 843-757-8000 on extension 100.
So, give your former business attire a new home and help our Bluffton neighbors DRESS FOR SUCCESS.
Zonta Club of Bluffton is partnering with Bluffton Self Help to move our women clients one step closer to self help.