Fulfilling the mission of Bluffton Self Help would not be possible without the continuous financial support of so many individuals and organizations in our community. For more than 30 years, our community has enabled us to provide free services to help neighbors go from surviving to thriving through healthy groceries, clothing and short-term financial assistance, adult education, mentorship, career readiness and skill development.
Please join us in helping fight the causes and impact of poverty and hunger in the Lowcountry. Make a tax-deductible gift today.
Your financial contributions are greatly appreciated and needed. And, thank you for your support.
DONATE GOODS OR SERVICES
– Email Julia[@]blufftonselfhelp.org to hold a Stock-the-Van Event in your neighborhood.
– Donations of food and clothing are accepted Monday-Friday 10am-4pm.
– Donate a vehicle. Instead of selling, trading, or storing your vehicle, you can make a donation and receive a tax deduction. We Partner with Vehicles for Charity (VFC) to make donating easy. Just complete the online form, or call 1-866-628-2277 to complete your donation. VFC make all arrangements.
- We accept cars, trucks, motorcycles, boats, recreational vehicles, campers, and more!
- Free Pickup. We will come to your house or office.
- Get an Income Tax deduction. We provide the donation documentation that you need for your records.
- Some restrictions apply.
SHOP & GIVE BACK
– Connect your Kroger Community Rewards with Bluffton Self Help
– Connect your Amazon account with Amazon Smile and designate Bluffton Self Help as your charity of choice. You shop, Amazon Gives