- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners.
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner.
- Manage executives’ calendars and set up meetings.
- Prepare Board Communication and Presentations.
- Act as an office manager by keeping up with office supply inventory.
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports.
- Take minutes during meetings.
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence.
- Organize and maintain the office filing system.
- Work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or similar role.
- Excellent MS Office knowledge.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
- Familiarity with office gadgets and applications (e.g. e-calendars and copy machines).
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Discretion and confidentiality.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $33,299.00 – $40,000.00 per year
Schedule: 8 hour shift
Education: High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Work Location: One location