GED PREP CLASS
GED PREP focuses on the academic skills necessary for students to successfully complete the GED and progress into secondary education if they desire. Depending on their placement exam students will fall into either:
- Adult Basic Education Classes
- GED Prep Tutoring Sessions
Utilizing in-person tutoring sessions, students can obtain the practice and preparation needed to successfully complete their GED and earn a high school equivalency diploma.
FALL AND SPRING SEMESTER
- Tutoring sessions meet once per week for two hours, beginning August 22nd
- Tutoring sessions will take place | Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, & Thursday | 6 –8 pm
- Each evening will cover a GED specific subject | Language Arts, Math, Science, Social Studies
- Students may choose to attend sessions for one or more subjects per semester
- Students will need to work outside of class and come prepared will questions for the tutor
Registration is NOW OPEN. Please click here to fill out the online registration form.