Join the Team | Evening Coordinator
- Welcomes visitors and answers all telephone calls. Responds to basic inquiries and directs other inquiries to appropriate staff person.
- Serves as a first contact with enrolled students. Provides information about programs and refers prospects to other BSH sites and programs if necessary.
- Serves as a personal point of contact with nighttime students. Follows up when students miss appointments or study sessions. Identifies potential problems affecting attendance and notifies Program Manager. Offers students encouragement and support.
- Provides technical assistance to students using computerized programs. Oversees sign-in procedures and prepares weekly and monthly site utilization reports.
- Provides general administrative support to program and management staff.
- Assists in the orientation, registration, and placement of prospective students and tutors, including those using computerized, self-study programs.
- Assists with program events such as Registration Day.
- Assists in supporting the vision and culture of BSH.
- Closing and locking up the building after classes.
- Sanitizing of classrooms at the end of classes.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred, but not required.
- The typical schedule will be Monday-Thursday evenings from 4:00pm-8:00pm. Additional hours may be needed during orientation and registration.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: From $10.00 per hour
All staff, students, and teachers must be fully vaccinated and wear a mask when in the building.
Education: High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Language: Spanish (Preferred)
Please email your resume to email@example.com
Leave a Reply