Thanks for choosing Bluffton Self Help as a new volunteer! We appreciate the contributions you are making to our community, and welcome your thoughts and ideas on making Bluffton Self Help an even more exciting local charity serving our neighbors in need.
Priority Number One:
If you have not completed your Volunteer Application, that is your first priority. Here are your options:
- The Traditional Method: Click here to download the manual Volunteer Application Form.
- The Online Method: Click here to complete our online Volunteer Application Form.
Priority Number Two:
It’s time to do some reading! Here are a few important steps you need to take to “officially” join the ranks of the Red Apron Volunteers!
- Download and read the Policies and Procedures document for Bluffton Self Help. This document is most important for you to understand and utilize.
- Download, read, sign and return the Volunteer Work/Waiver form. This signed document will be kept in your Volunteer file at BSH. It is very important!
- Read through the Volunteer Training Manual. Even if you have not gone through training (it happens several times each year) is a very helpful and detailed resource for all volunteers.
Priority Number Three:
- Peruse this website to become familiar with our important events, policies and procedures
- Sign up for our free Newsletter and Email Updates
- Add www.blufftonselfhelp.com to your address book so that our emails don’t get lost in your spam folder!
- Refer a friend to Bluffton Self Help. Our work is only as good as the volunteers who support it. We welcome your friends and neighbors.